Are you a video games passionate, and you want video games to become your job? If you think you are talented, you want to work and have plenty of ideas to be developed, check out our job vacancies! If your profile matches with the ones we search for, fill in the form and send us your Resume (in English or Italian).
redBit games is a major Italian entity in the mobile gaming branch; we are searching for someone who is passionate about mobile gaming with a particular interest in puzzle and Match-3 games, ready to work in the gaming industry via a formative full-time internship.
Do you think you can create intriguing Match-3 levels, or do you have experience working on similar projects? Do you want to create truly successful games which will be played by millions of people and which will occupy the first position in Apple App Stores and in Google Play charts? If so, we would be happy to have you on our team!
In redBit games you will be part of the team who created Jelly Juice, a Match-3 game which has a growing presence on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Your responsibilities will include:
– cooperating with the team, the product manager, and the game levels manager
– deigning and creating new levels
– testing and evaluating the improvements of levels currently existing in the game
– participating in all the aspects of the project, from the specifics to the game update releases
– check, manage, and analyse all gameplay related aspects and immediately report problems and critiques
– Great Match-3 gaming experience
– Passionate about creating fun and intriguing Match-3 levels
– Has a desire to participate to the development of mobile games
– Has the ability to work and discuss articulated projects with the team
The candidate should send his Curriculum Vitae and answer the following questions. Applications including the candidate’s CV and completed questions should be sent to email@example.com or attached the file in the form below.
ALL THE APPLICATION SUBMITTED WITHOUT ANSWERS WILL BE DISCARDED!
Play Jelly Juice and write the 3 things you liked the most and explain why:
Play Jelly Juice and write 3 things you would improve and explain why:
Pick another match-3 game and tell us what you like about it:
C++ Game Developer
The ideal candidates are developers with professional C++ experience. Past experience in game or mobile development is a plus.
At redBit you will join a development team to improve and maintain ongoing projects and to develop new projects.
Mandatory skills required:
- strong computer engineering knowledge and a good attitude for software design
- familiarity with object oriented programming
- knowledge of the main version control softwares is appreciated
- problem solving skills
The job responsibilities include:
- Cooperate with the development team and the product owner
- Be part of all the project phases, from specifications to release
- Verify, manage and analyse the data flows and quickly identify their critical characteristics and problems
Backend Full Stack Developer
redBit games is a major Italian entity in the mobile gaming branch, primarily focused on iOS and Android platforms.
The candidate will manage the planning and the development of the backend side of functionalities necessary for the operation of published games in close collaboration with mobile development teams. The candidate will also manage the planning and the development of the functionalities which will support the operations of the company.
One of the candidate’s most integral responsibilities will require him/her to manage the use of the IaaS infrastructures of Google and Amazon (including system level).
The candidate must be able to overview the used infrastructure, to identify critical issues and possible solutions, and proactively implement actions to more efficiently maintain the systems in use.
Technical requirements needed:
– Great PHP knowledge
– Good familiarity with the object programming paradigm
– MVC framework knowledge
– Good MySQL (and its configuration) knowledge
– Good Apache (and its configuration) knowledge
– Good Linux familiarity
– IaaS Amazon platform basic knowledge (es: EC2, ElastiCache, Redis)
– IaaS Google platform basic knowledge (es: Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery)
Preferential but not necessary competencies:
– Experience (even non-professional) in developing games or apps for iOS and Android devices (Objective-C, Java
– Knowledge (even basic) of mobile development environments (XCode, Android Studio/Gradle)
– Unity 3D knowledge (basic knowledge OK)
– C++ language knowledge (basic knowledge OK)
– GIT versioning system knowledge (basic knowledge OK)
– Knowledge of development support services (even basic knowledge) such as Firebase, Kochava, Analytics
The ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously maintaining a pro-active approach resolving problems.
You think you’re the right person even if there are no open positions that fit your profile at the moment? Send us your resume!
All applications must be in English or Italian.